Thank you for your interest in giving to help see lives and communities transformed. In over 110 countries, OM workers seek to rebuild communities, restore hope and redeem lives through Jesus Christ.
Your gift can:
- Support workers on the field.
- Provide emergency relief for disaster victims.
- Invest in development projects which provide long-term help and hope for people living in poverty.
- Supply Bibles and Christian literature in people’s heart languages.
- Build and run schools providing education and a future for children in India and other countries.
- Enable workers to travel to remote regions.
Methods of Giving
Giving to OM has never been easier. If you live in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada or Germany, you can give on-line and receive a tax receipt or Gift Aid (UK). If you don't need a tax receipt, and live in any other country, you may use any of these on-line Giving facilities.
In general it's best to give through your local OM office, shown on the right. Depending on the office, you may be able to:
- Give by credit card or cheque.
- Set up a standing order or direct debit.
- Arrange a bequest.
Thank you for your partnership with OM.