Project Manager – Eurasia Support Team (Austria)
Would you like to play a key role in publishing Christian literature in around 25 Eurasian languages? Based near Vienna, OM Eurasia Support Team (OM EAST) is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the print and digital media projects produced by their literature and media ministry. As you liaise between graphic designers and partner organisations, you can be part of supporting churches and bringing hope to forgotten peoples in Eurasia.
Thu 01 Sep 2016
as long as possible (full time)
Project Manager’s responsibilities:
- Manage all print and digital media projects published by OM EAST’s literature and media ministry.
- Lead project meetings to delegate work to a small team of graphic designers.
- Liaise between graphic designers and partners, including translators, throughout the stages of production.
- Respond promptly to queries from OM teams and external partners based in Eurasia.
- Maintain database, tracking the progress of up to 60 projects at any given time.
- Improve and develop the overall project workflow.
Project Manager’s knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good intercultural communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Office 365.
- Experience with digital content.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and delegate work.
- Very good organisational and administrative skills.
- Very good attention to detail.
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the publishing industry.
- Experience in public relations.
- Basic spoken German would be helpful.
All jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried. Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.