Grounds Person (MDT South Africa) (South Africa)
We are looking to recruit a grounds person for our very busy training community.
If you have a passion for being outdoors and gardening then you could be just the person we are looking for.......
As soon as possible
2-3 years (full time)
Responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining the grounds as and where needed.
- Developing the grounds' gardens to improve the outdoor setting of the base.
- Developing a vegetable garden
- Organising and supervising those aspects of grounds work that can be done by trainees.
You would also be involved in mentoring and discipling the trainees who join OM South Africa's Missions Discipleship Training (MDT) program, which runs twice a year.
- Good level of English
- Willingness to live and be part of a community 24/7
- Passion for working with people
- Desire to train others and work as part of a team.
- Experience in outdoor management.
All jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried. Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.