Caterer (MDT South Africa) (South Africa)
If you love Jesus, cooking and people and wish to use your skills in serving God's Kingdom then we need you. OM South Africa MDT is looking for a catering manager who will oversee our kitchen that feeds around 65 people each day. Your role would be planning, shopping and oversight of all aspects of the kitchen. You would also be involved in other aspects of the MDT community; including mentoring and caring for the trainees, as well as taking part in outreaches.
As soon as possible
2-3 years (full time)
- Willingness to live and be a part of a 24/7 community.
- Passion for working with people and taking part in community life.
- Previous experience of Christian ministry/missions.
- Previous experience of catering manangement.
- Previous experience of managing volunteers.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Ability to stategically plan and take initiative.
All jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried. Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.