Rapidly growing Africa Area is looking for someone whose heart is geared towards practical, process-driven care of people. You don't have to live in the bush to be a missionary in South Africa. We need office people too.
We are looking for our next Africa Area Personnel Officer. This person will be working within the Africa Area Fields and well as serve on the IPC, International Personnel Committee. They will also tasked with developing a Personnel Team to handle the growing need for the Personnel function within Africa.
We need someone with the following characteristics.
- Integrity and desire to grow as a disciple of Jesus.
- Servant's heart and willingness to serve others wholeheartedly.
- Deep care for people and understanding of personnel work as a ministry (not just a job/role).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work well with others.
- - Excellent administrative, organizational, coordination, and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Familiarity with and good understanding of excellence in personnel/human resource processes.
- Commitment to serve at least two years in this role.
- Ability to develop and maintain a prayer and financial support base for ministry funding.