Share the story of what God is doing in Ireland and the world and effectively strategise how to do this well within our context. Use your own creative skills, and build relationships with others, who can help you to create a clear and inspiring online and offline presence. Use your gifts and talents to inspire and encourage people to become involved in God's work!
We would like to communicate and promote OM’s vision, ministry and opportunities through telling the story of what God is doing in Ireland and globally. As our Communications and Marketing Manager you would develop a strategy to do so effectively, using printed material, website, Social Media, etc..
As the Communications and Marketing Manager you can expect to:
1. Be responsible for internal communication: Ensure that our staff members are adequately, consistently and creatively informed and connected with each department (office based and across Ireland) and the work of OM worldwide. You'll also compile reports and testimonies from our outreaches.
2. Be responsible for external communication and marketing: You ensure the needs for prayer, personnel and provision are known among churches, Christian networks, and other OM fields, using social media, the website, printed marketing material, our monthly newsletter, bi-annual magazine and more.
3. Be responsible for public relations and marketing: You'll determine different audiences and create a strategy and materials to make the wider public known with the work of OM, through for example press releases and radio interviews.
Requirements for this position:
- A heart and passion for communicating what God is doing around the world and mission mobilisation.
- Able to work with different computer software/programmes like MailChimp, Social Media, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud programmes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Confident, self-motivated and flexible.
- Willing to manage and work independently or with others remotely.
- Team player, great people skills, interested in other cultures.
- Graphic Design, Photography, Videography and/or Journalism skills are helpful but not essential.
Role can be filled full-time or part-time, and we can explore remote opportunities.