Overall goal As a part of the Global Brand & Marketing (GBM) leadership team, the Director of Mobilisation Initiatives will lead the innovation, creation, deployment and evaluation (full lifecycle) of initiatives and products which inspire global Jesus followers toward deeper engagement with the OM mission and connect Jesus Followers to their local OM office for further mobilisation services.
Minimum preferred requirements
- Degree and/or documented experience in business or marketing fields
- Comfortable with using Microsoft Office tools
- Passionate follower of Jesus
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Serve as a part of the GBM leadership team and collaborate with the CMO and other GBM leaders to set annual priorities.
- Collaborate regularly with the Director of Marketing Services to ensure full campaign and promotional support for fields as they locally launch initiatives.
- Manage the ongoing global rollout of existing initiatives, specifically DiscipleStep, DiscipleGrowth, the Life You Were Made For and the Prayer Reach app.
- Lead the innovation, creation, testing, deployment and evaluation of mobilisation initiatives which INSPIRE global Jesus followers for the OM mission
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with other leaders inside Global Resourcing and Field Ministries