Use your gifts to inspire and motivate through storytelling with high quality content and be a part of Ship Ministry team sharing knowledge, help and hope. Our Global Connections team on board Doulos Hope help provide finished written and visual content to inform and inspire the public and thank partners around the world.
Job Content: Working with our Global Connections (Marketing & Communications) team you will need to be a multidisciplinary content creator but primarily responsible for visual content. This may include:
- Capture all aspects of Doulos Hope community and ministry via photography and video.
- Provide images commissioned for any additional projects ie stories.
- Planning of video projects.
- Coordinating and shooting video footage.
- Correcting, editing and composing footage into finished productions.
- Providing finished video for distribution.
- Archiving visual materials.
- Collaborating with other Content Creators to support their outcomes.
- You have studied and/or have experience in photography and/or videography.
- Ability in video production and experience working with Final Cut strongly preferred.
- Experience in photo editing software such as Photoshop Lightroom.
- Ability to work with a team, giving and accepting input, and able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form.
- Creativity and a flexible attitude and ability to work in challenging situations.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.