Use your creative gifts to inspire and motivate through storytelling with high quality content and be a part of Ship Ministry team sharing knowledge, help and hope. Our Global Connections team on board Doulos Hope help provide finished written and visual content to inform and inspire the public and thank partners around the world.
Job Content: Working with our Global Connections (Marketing & Communications) team you will need to be a multidisciplinary content creator but primarily responsible for written content. This may include:
- Researching, interviewing and writing finished stories and text materials for web and print use.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading text for other projects ie stories for reports.
- Creating content for social media.
- Providing community management on social media.
- Archiving written materials.
- Collaborating with other Content Creators to support their outcomes.
- A creative team player with ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Relevant qualification and/or a proven track record in journalism, content marketing or similar.
- Ability to work to regular deadlines.
- Excellent English ability, both in spoken and written form.