Helvetica or Bodoni? Photo, illustration or graphic? Colour or grayscale? Print or digital?
Invest your skills and creativity in producing print and digital media to fit the culture of diverse people groups throughout Eurasia. Do what you love, knowing you are helping to share God’s truth in the heart language of those who have few Christian resources available.
Join OM EAST, based near Vienna, and play a key role in bringing hope to least reached groups in Eurasia.
Graphic Designer’s responsibilities:
• Design book covers, booklets, flyers, logos and media designs that are appropriate for the focus culture and communicate the desired message.
• Layout books and eBooks with a pleasing arrangement of text, image and space.
• Layout text in a range of languages, including minority dialects.
• Produce design for content of websites.
• Collaborate with OM EAST partners.
• Meet deadlines of projects
• There is the possibility of producing illustrations as needed.
Graphic Designer’s knowledge, skills and experience:
• Background and experience in design.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Good attention to detail and an eye for design.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.