Since our beginnings, we have been driven by a deep conviction that everyone should have the opportunity to hear the gospel at least once. Sadly, there are still thousands of peoples and communities that have never heard about Jesus, ever. Do you share our passion for these people to hear of His fame and renown? We are looking for you, and many more like you, to join us on this journey to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached all over the world.
- Reach different cultures & ethnicities who have not heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ yet, through creative and new ways.
- Baptize and disciple new followers of Jesus from various cultural & religious backgrounds.
- Work and develop structures, processes, and projects with the growing church.
- Participate in strategic meetings of the planting team.
- Participate in activities like bible study, prayer, outreach, celebrations, etc.
- Engagement date: January 2022 (or later).
- Ministry location: Renens & Lausanne, Switzerland
- Living area: Lausanne and surrounding area (the proximity with the community is a must)
- Duration: Minimum one year, ideally two years or more.
- Part-time unpaid ministry: 20-40% with freedom to manage schedules according to one's availability. We are searching for a volunteer who has already a profession (part-time work 60-80%) and is willing to give part time for the ministry, please contact OM team for more information.
- The training content and program will be adapted to the applicant's needs, background, and experience. PROFILE & SKILLS:
- You are a young and dynamic person motivated and with a heart to take the Gospel to the nations.
- Fluent French speaking is a must to integrate and reach out to the community.
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Man or woman or couple. Age: 20-35 (same age as the target community)
- Ministry experience and theological understanding would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Intercultural experience is an advantage. One should be “teachable” and open minded. CHURCH OFFERS:
- Work within a church with deep relationships, a dynamic and young team and a great vision for growth and multiplication.
- Practical and theological training for: intercultural ministry, evangelism, discipleship, leadership, and multiplication.
- Very good opportunity and preparation for long term intercultural church planting and ministry.
- More info about the church on:
Instagram: @eglise.ouverte.renens - Facebook: Egliseouverterenens