We are looking for a motivated and well-organized Event Coordinator to join our team. In this role you will be working with the Development Department and responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and coordinating various types of events!
Event Planning and Organizing:
Oversee all aspects of event planning and organizing
1. Establishing relationships with venues and vendors.
2. Determine the costs and submit budgets to the Director of Development.
3. Liaise with communications department to help produce invitations.
4. Planning event aspects such as seating, dining, and guest lists.
5. Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order, including making final checks on the day of the event.
6. Maintain event budgets.
Oversee all aspects of event management
1. Manage/supervise all event set-up and tear down processes.
2. Coordinate event entertainment, including music and speakers.
3. Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
4. Arrange for payments to be made to vendors and other clients.
Evaluating and assessing events
1. Assess an event's overall success and submit findings to the Director of Development.
2. Review event budgets following each event.