It's not just graphic design. It's creating an image that will motivate members of vibrant communities of Jesus followers. If you already have graphic design experience, this position could be for you!
While working with the Communications and Marketing Department and ensuring consistency of OM's branding, you will be involved in producing all forms of graphic design and communication including print and digital to tell the global OM story to our Canadian audience.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Innovate and implement new designs, graphical ideas and other visuals
2. Collaborate with the Communications and Marketing Department to develop creative design solutions and translate those solutions to a variety of channels including print (magazines, banners, etc.) website, social media, and email
3. Work with the Communications and Marketing Department to design communications pieces including overall theme development and individual piece design
4. Ensure all designs adhere to OM brand guidelines
5. Maintain a knowledge of developments, innovations and new technology in the graphic design field and identify any that may benefit OM in Canada
1. Communicate and work with other departments to create required communication pieces
2. Provide communications and design support to other departments
3. Assist with the printing of marketing and promotional materials
4. Liaise with print agencies for request for quotes and successfully execute print jobs
5. Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
Minimum preferred requirements
This is not a paid position. The candidate will need to raise personal financial support.