Just outside Brussels, in a town called Zaventem, OM has an internationally used conference facility called ZavCentre. ZavCentre provides up to a full board stay for missionaries traveling through, OM groups' meetings, local Christians and others. Our center has around 70 beds and 5 small and large meeting rooms. Besides the conference center, OM wants to help the local church in reaching their purpose for Christ.
The Housekeeping manager is responsible for managing the daily housekeeping. They ensure that the housekeeping volunteers maintain standards of cleanliness in residents' quarters and public areas. They plan schedules for volunteers.
• Direct and manage all aspects of housekeeping such as scheduling, staffing and quality of cleaning.
• Develop and deliver effective training.
• Review physical and cleanliness status of the building.
• Stocking towels and toiletries, changing linens, emptying trashcans and vacuuming rooms.
• Responsible for laundry.
• Train, schedule and supervise the team responsible for those duties.
• Overseeing the daily operations of the housekeeping and ensuring guestrooms and public areas are clean and comfortable.
• Managing inventories and budgets.
• Maintain stock levels and buy/order new supplies as required.
• Supervisory experience is especially helpful.
• Strong organization, communication, and multitasking skills are important.
• A servant-heart and willingness to work practically to serve mission workers.
• Knowledge of English.
• Driver's license is a plus.
• Flexible, friendly, open character.
• Previous housekeeping experience is not necessary.
• Preferably a EU-citizen due to visa requirements.
Part Time (20 hours per week) - part time can be done in parallel to other ministries.