Do you believe in transforming lives practically and through the Gospel, but your skills are more in management and caring for people? We need someone to help our leadership ensure the health and well-being of their teams, who work in some of the hardest countries in the world, through community development and relief, serving hurting Muslim people. They need someone who has their back! If this is what you are passionate about, join us and put your gifts to use for the Kingdom of God.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a greater understanding for integral mission and the partner's unique ministry.
- Ensure an up to date, remotely accessible and secure data base of all staff and dependents to provide adequate security, duty of care and support to each worker.
- Ensure that all personnel are trained in the relief and development partner's code of conduct and people related policies, as well as whistleblowing procedures.
- Provide administrative support to team or country directors to ensure members of the team are cared for and valued.
- Develop a people care strategy for a multinational NGO working with Christians and Muslims.
- Inform all managers of training opportunities that sharpen their and their staff's skills in relevant areas of work and ministries.
- Lead the recruitment process in order to achieve a good fit between recruits and ministries in the field.
- Oversee the application and preparation process in order to ensure applicants are sent to (or received by) their respective fields effectively.
- Provide accurate information to field, area and international leadership to help leaders with strategic planning and to assess health and well-being of the team.
- 3 - 5 years experience in HR management and planning
- Experience and training in people care
- Ability to develop strategies and systems, coordinate a small team and initiate new ways of caring for our people.
- Good team player in person and virtually
- Self-motivated for setting up a new possibly virtual team
- Knowledge of HR software or willingness to learn
- Willing to be a life-long learner and invest in personal development and growth of knowledge and character
- Willing to travel to high risk places, as needed