Pamir Ministries – Hope For Afghans, is a team of Afghans and internationals spread out across the world with ministry sites in North America, Europe and Middle East. We produce media materials for Afghanistan and disciple Afghans.
Pamir is looking for someone to join our support team in the area of personnel (HR) and administrative responsibilities. The position as listed is part-time but could become a full time-position.
Some of the Human Resources tasks include:
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding process
- Maintain Pamir Ministries OpenPetra Personnel files
- Help improve HR processes and procedures according to OM International guidelines
- Coordinate with corresponding OM National Offices and participate in OM Personnel meetings
- Ensure compliance with OM International Policies and regulations
- Provide admin support
- OM core values internalized
- Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel ministry
- Administrative ability
- Able to work with our team virtually
- Familiar with OM OpenPetra software
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable with administration and able to work with necessary technology