We are seeking persons who will form part of our IMT coordination team. This cross-cultural training program seeks to prepare, equip and train missionaries to serve among the least reached people groups, most of whom are living in the 10/40 window.
As part of the coordination team your role will include working together to create, facilitate & coordinate our seven-month Intensive Mission Training (IMT) program which will prepare the participants to serve among the unreached people groups of the world. Apart from administrative tasks, the coordinators should maintain good relationship with the participants, overseeing and guiding them through their relational interactions to support their spiritual and personal development.
• Have good interpersonal communication skills
• Have good administration, and planning skills
• Be able to communicate in Spanish and English, or willing to learn
• Be a mature Christian, willing to help people grow and mature in their faith
• Have experience and be capable of resolving interpersonal conflicts
• Be able to guide, coach & mentor