The Personnel Manager coordinates and supports people management processes and systems for the international staff team (approx. 180 people worldwide)
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Human resource management: Provide day-to-day human resource management for the UK-based international staff team, managing the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit processes
- Compliance: Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up-to-date with current UK employment regulations, and are implemented effectively.
- Staff coordination: Coordinate the onboarding, transfer and exit processes for all non-UK based international staff, to ensure a consistent, quality and user-friendly service.
- Talent attraction and retention: Provide advice and support to senior leaders in the areas of talent attraction and retention, to build quality, depth and diversity in our international staff team.
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to interpret and apply legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Able to design and implement effective policies and processes
- Able to act as a consultant to team/ department leaders on HR/ personnel
- Able to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- High emotional and cultural intelligence
- Wisdom and discernment
- Integrity and professional ethics
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in Human Resources/ Personnel or a related field
- Qualifications in Human Resources/ Personnel or a related field
- Experience working in a missions, church or charity sector (preferred)
- Membership of a Human Resources professional association (preferred)