Are you good with computers and IT and willing to use these gifts in overseas mission? We need someone to keep our systems functioning properly, to help our team in areas of IT that they don't understand and to handle security of devices and information.
Your job will include:
1. Maintaining social media and website for OM in Albania
Secure staff devices according to IT policies and train staff in security practises so company data can remain private and secure.
3. Hardware and software management
Maintain and upgrade devices and software according to IT policies. Ensure reliable and consistent backups are done. Solve technical problems with electronic equipment.
4. Office 365
Provide assistance to maximise productivity by using Office 365 and train/teach team members how to use apps more effectively.
5. Represent IT concerns to Area IT Officer (AITO)
Relate to Area IT officer in order to report/represent IT concerns.
You will need:
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Problem solving skills
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to learn and navigate new technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, Web design or development skills would be an advantage)
- Patience in working with users