Would you like to serve others and be part of the sending force to see 2000 Latinos reaching the least-reached in the world? Are you an accountant or skilled with finances and numbers? Would you like to help others developing their finances capacity in their offices? If your answer is yes, this role is for you.
In Latin America, we are committed to mobilize, train and send 2000 Latinos in the next ten years. In an effort to build capacity, and to prepare our Area for the task God has entrusted us we started a Service Center in Ecuador that will provide initially Finances, Personnel and IT services/support to the individual Fields.
The Service Center Finance Officer is one of the key roles that will provide help and capacity in the specific area of finances, by helping the fields in the process of managing and processing their monthly /daily finances tasks according with their needs and actual structure in place. This role is a very vital one in supporting the vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.
This role includes:
- Work alongside with OM Latin America Fields and provide finances assistance.
- It may include to help the actual Field Finance Officer or to fulfill/perform part of those tasks when the Field don’t have a person in this position.
- Keep a fluid communication with Area Financial Officer.
- Work alongside with the Field leaders and bookkeepers in the Fields
. Mature Christian
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to speak / write Spanish (Basic or willing to learn)
- Able to speak / write English (Basic or willing to learn)
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Willing to learn OM Software Open Petra/Caleb
- Able to take the initiative
Financial Officer Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Background and experience in finances / Accountant
- Need to be a finance person. Able to work with numbers.
- Willing to learn and work with OM Software, Open Petra, Caleb, Donor Perfect.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Support: OM is a voluntary organization. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application.