Come and join in God’s work in France as He transforms hearts, lives and churches through the sending and receiving of missionaries.
The Field Personnel Officer is crucial to our ministry here in France. As the principal contact for people joining the team, you’ll play a key role in guiding them through the application process, from registration to departure, and in ensuring they are adequately prepared for their ministry.
We’re looking for someone who can work well with OM offices around the world. By helping to implement OM practices and procedures you’ll help to ensure that things run as smoothly as possible for the team in France, as well as supporting French missionaries taking the step to move abroad.
- Well-organised and reliable
- Capable of managing several tasks at the same time
- Thrives in working as part of an international team
- English and French obligatory
- Cross-cultural experience preferred, or willingness to gain some cross-cultural experience
- Needs to be based in Paris region