Come and be part of what God is doing in France, transforming hearts, lives and local churches through short-term missions. We’re looking for someone who will listen to churches and respond to their needs, working with them to create an outreach programme for their local community. You’ll need to be well-organised, able to plan and coordinate activities and training sessions, as well as being flexible enough to adapt to different situations!
Short-term missions (STM) are intense weeks where churches and Christians from across the world come together to share the good news of Christ with the least-reached. These missions can be catalysts for transformation in the lives of the people we meet during the outreach, the lives of the participants themselves, and even the local church partners!
For an insight into the world of short-term missions, have a read of some of these articles written by the previous STM coordinator:
- You must be reasonably fluent in French and English.
- 2 year minimum commitment period (ideally longer)
- Have a passion for seeing foreign Christians come to win souls for the Lord in France
- Be willing to travel
- Be well-organised
- Have good communication skills
- Be based in the Paris region