Help mobilise artists into specialized, artistic short-term mission projects. Inspire, equip and connect artists globally into the right projects, internships and other short-term opportunities.
Inspiro Arts Alliance is cultivating and empowering artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
You can play a key part in building this global movement of artists on mission.
- I love seeing far-, near- and same-culture artists trained and released into mission
- I am a social extrovert, or at least fueled by building relationships
- I love to inspire people to be involved in God's mission
- I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually
- I communicate compellingly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- I have strong organizational skills and can handle competing priorities
Minimum Preferred Requirements
- General knowledge of arts and artists in missions
- Experience in Office 365 or ability to learn quickly
- Ability to learn and adapt to different computer technologies
Summary of Key Result Areas
1. Recruit for Short Term Project (STP) Teams and other Short-term opportunities by
- Inspiring – actively find people to fill needed roles for projects; this often requires proactive, personal and direct communication with various specialists
- Connecting – field those who are interested into the appropriate opportunities
- Equipping – working with others within Inspiro to ensure all STP Members are equipped for their role on their project (professionally, culturally, spiritually)
2. Keep tabs on those who have participated in short-term opportunities by
- Updating Inspiro's Master Database for each person
- Recruiting for and tracking the Leader-in-Training Track for each team member's future engagement with Inspiro