Are you the kind of coach or trainer who wants to see people reaching their full potential? Or train people to become excellent trainers? Willing to work among communities that are full of animistic and folk Islamic health beliefs? Then we are looking for you!
People here do all kinds of sports, but a good coach or trainer is hard to find. This project aims to use sports for character development, leadership training, passing on the values of fair play, cooperation and perseverance.
You need to be able to plan, organize and deliver an appropriate range of sports activities and programs for individuals and teams.
You have these skills:
• Physical fitness
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Teamwork skills.
You’re able to take these responsibilities:
• teaching relevant skills, tactics and techniques
• monitoring and enhancing performance by providing tuition, encouragement and constructive feedback
• identifying strengths and weaknesses
• advising about health and lifestyle issues
• developing training programmes
• undertaking administrative tasks
• assisting with sports promotion/development.