More than ever mission work relies upon well built IT infrastructure. OM Canada is looking for a Systems Manager who is primarily dedicated to using acquired skills in advancing mission work.
OM Canada supports a mid-sized office team and links with a hundred other offices around the globe. The Systems Manager develops and maintains information technology in the OM Canada office, enabling all departments to fulfill their duties efficiently and effectively.
Key Result Areas
1. Network Management: develop and maintain the internal network, making sure that every user has internet access since all applications are now cloud-based
2. Hardware and Software Management - Purchase, maintain and upgrade workstation hardware and software
3. Support and Training - Support and train local users in effective and secure use of IT systems
4. Security - ensure that all IT systems are secured according to OM IT standards
5. Account management: administer user accounts along their entire lifecycle
6. Access management especially for Microsoft SharePoint
7. Pro active learning about current IT trends and find opportunities for OM to grow and develop
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• In-depth computer knowledge
• Microsoft Office 365 knowledge
• Open minded to learn new things
• Patience in working with users
• Able to communicate in English