We are looking for someone with accounting and/or bookkeeping skills to support our team and realated businesses. We use a Business as Mission model to disciple young people in their faith so that we can see Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers among the least-reached.
As the team accountant, you would be responsible for maintaining the accounts for our team and work closely with our business managers to ensure financial accountability.
- Please contact us for full details.
- Formal training in accounting or a related field preferred. Experience helpful, but not required
- Able to use Microsoft Office and understanding of accounting softwares
- Willing to work with local leaders and assist them in their tasks without taking over – training rather than doing
- Role will be 50% to 75% time. We expect the remainder of time to be used for team involvement and personal ministry.