Will you be the Vehicle Fleet Coordinator/Mechanic to look after our fleet of 20 plus vehicles? You will be responsible for the regular maintenance of the fleet as well as any associated paper work (such as insurances, and scheduling repairs). If you have mechanic experience, have practical and organizational skills, and pleasant and effective people skills, we would love for you to be part of our team.
All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Maintaining safety inspections, and insurance
- Recording scheduled car maintenance
- Weekly vehicle maintenance
- Coordinating all new team road training
- Connect with local volunteers for events occurring at Lacken House
- Mechanic experience is essential
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable driving on the left side and on narrow roads
- Heavy duty (vehicles with a people carrying capacity of 15) driver’s license is preferable
- Knowledge on Microsoft office including, Excel, Word, and Outlook or willingness to learn.
- Pleasant and effective people skills