A writer in Albania will be writing stories for the purposes of advocacy, recruiting, financial development, education, awareness and prayer. The position involves producing insightful and engaging content of ministry, culture and people. They will be used in print and online publications to encourage engagement with OM through prayer of, giving to, or joining missions. OM writers share stories of God’s work through OM in an accurate, culturally sensitive way.
There is some flexibility and opportunity for variety within this role. Can you also make short videos? We can use that! Are you good at graphic design? We can use that as well! Whatever you have to offer would be great. OM Albania is in need of someone who can write down stories and present them in a tangible way.
You will need:
- Great people skills
- Proficient in English
- Ability to stay organised but also flexible
- Willingness to learn Albanian
- Ability to write stories creatively
- Good computer and design skills
- Be able to function within a team, but also able to work independantly.