medical aim, community, vulnerable
Keywords: medical aim, community, vulnerable, OMer Short Description: 1. Writing newsletter bi-monthly (text and photos mainly, videos occasionally)
- Drafting official letters for ministry, churches, clinics etc.
- Clerical work such as making forms and material for ministries
- Internal and external Communication (email and in-person) among team volunteers, between ministry and OM Zambia offices and externally to other fields and donors
- Assisting the Ministry Leader in meeting the year-procedures with document such as Key Ministry Plan (KMP), budget, report, Asset, event calendar etc.
- Co-ordinating and preparation for Ministry regular team meetings, trainings, workshops, presentations, in terms of agenda, transport and refreshment if applicable
Enter a short description of the opportunity. This field is limited to 500 characters. More Information and Requirements: 1. Ability in internet, computer skills, usage of MS software such as Word, PowerPoint, video-editing skills
- Good communication skills
- Exposure in first-world settings/ system
Enter more details about position and requirements to fill that position here
Ask a Question
Your local office
* Each OM position has specific support raising requirements depending on the location and the type of role. Please see the role description above or contact us to learn more.