Communications and Marketing Worker
Share the story of what God is doing in Ireland and the world and effectively implement our strategies to do this well within our context. Use your own creative skills, and build relationships with others, as you help to create a clear and inspiring online and offline presence. Use your gifts and talents to inspire and encourage people to become involved in God's work!
We would like to communicate and promote OM's vision, ministry and opportunities through telling the story of what God is doing in Ireland and globally. As our Communications and Marketing Worker you would be part of a small team and implement our strategy to do so effectively, using printed material, website, Social Media, etc..
As the Communications and Marketing Worker you can expect to:
- Help with internal communication: Ensure that our staff members are adequately, consistently and creatively informed and connected with each department (office based and across Ireland) and the work of OM worldwide. You'll also compile reports and testimonies from our outreaches.
- Help with external communication and marketing: You ensure the needs for prayer, personnel and provision are known among churches, Christian networks, and other OM fields, using social media, the website, printed marketing material, our monthly newsletter, bi-annual magazine and more.
- Help with public relations and marketing: You'll work with different audiences and create materials to make the wider public known with the work of OM, through for example press releases and radio interviews.
Requirements for this position:
- A heart and passion for communicating what God is doing around the world and mission mobilisation.
- Able to work with different computer software/programmes like MailChimp, Social Media, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud programmes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Confident, self-motivated and flexible.
- Willing to work in a small team, work independently or with others remotely.
- Team player, great people skills, interested in other cultures.
- Graphic Design, Photography, Videography and/or Journalism skills are helpful but not essential.
Role can be filled full-time or part-time, and we can explore remote opportunities.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.