Doulos Hope: Communications Manager
1 Feb 2023
Help us present Doulos Hope to the world as Communications Manager, also known as Global Connections Department Head.
Working on board, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a small creative team that brings the stories of the Ship Ministry to life through writing and design, photos and video, media relations and more as you travel from port to port.
- A creative yet flexible individual with proven small team management experience.
- Marketing and communications relevant training and experience preferred.
- Able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form.
- A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while on board.
Working on board Doulos Hope, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing the onboard Global Connections department and activities, budget and resources.
- Ensuring the timely and suitable provision of resources:
o to facilitate the onboard ministry of Doulos Hope o to facilitate a positive image of Doulos Hope in each port of call o to facilitate the international communication of the ministry of Doulos Hope
- Assisting in development of new communication concepts and further development of strategy for areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining the proper use of the ship brand, communications resources and policies within the ministry of Doulos Hope.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.