HR Director (Manager)
Come lead the HR Department as they mobilise, process, send and receive people and provide care to enable a stable and growing missions force to accomplish OM's mission.
We are looking for someone that can provide spiritual leadership, and provide executive leadership to the HR department. We hope to find someone that out of their HR expertise can advice the field leadership, Board of Directors and the team. Depending on experience and availability, this role includes being part of the Leadership Team (or this is a future possibility).
We are looking for someone that can identify with the below:
- Background in working in HR (preferably cross culturally).
- A heart and passion for mission mobilisation.
- Able to plan and manage own workload.
- Able to communicate confidently in English, and to communicate complex messages in a clear and motivational manner.
- A team player who motivates and builds team.
- A commitment to people development and care.
- Able to achieve buy in from key stakeholders and working collaboratively and proactively across the team.
- Able to think continuously about the future, while leading the department in the present.
- Able to ask the hard questions in relation to personnel matters.
This role can be done either part-time or full-time. Working partly remotely is for sure an option!
Please don't hesitate to be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for more information or to relay your interest.
For this role you will be expected to develop a prayer and financial support base.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.