Personnel Officer - Inspiro Arts Alliance
If you love the challenge of bringing clarity to a growing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
The Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part in this will be to ensure this alliance of artists is provided with a clear, consistent structure in which to thrive.
This is a remote-location job. Work from virtually anywhere! About 20 hrs/week.
Goal: Ensure all Inspiro staff are cared for through the timely provision of information, resources and guidance for them to thrive in their roles.
== Key Result Area 1: Human Resources Support == Provide administrative and practical support to Inspiro staff and sending/host field so members of the team are cared for well, develop professionally. (Includes documentation, reporting, communication, compliance, staff development).
- Staff transitions are to be proactively coordinated and documented with all stakeholders.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Intra and inter team communications:
- Internal training and personnel development.
- Annual staff appraisals to be in carried out by supervisors for staff.
- Policy and best practices are observed, implemented and updated.
- Team Life and Health – in conjunction with Artist Connect Lead Pastor.
- Monitoring of personal cost centres and expense approvals.
== Key Result Area 2: Mobilising and Placement == Mobilising - Support the mobilisation process by finding and selecting high quality and suitable applicants for Inspiro staff positions.
Placement - In conjunction with sending/host fields, coordinate the applicant's process from application to onboarding for individuals to serve long term in Inspiro effectively and sustainably.
== Key Result Area 3: Role Enrichment == Continue growing and developing in knowledge, skill and application in this role.
- Excels in administration and is able to work with/learn necessary technology.
- Detailed and thorough work ethic.
- Communicates effectively with others face-to-face, virtually or in writing.
- Proficient in understanding OM policies and best practices and apply them to Inspiro.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365's suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.