Sportslink Global Event Manager
We're looking for an individual with event management skills who is able to oversee our sport events across the OM world. We want to run purposeful and quality events at our sport fields and you could be the person to help us do that. Join us and use your event management and marketing skills to build and strengthen communities of Jesus followers through sports.
- Provide overall guidance to ensure all Sportslink events align with our vision and direct us toward our goal of 500 sport fields.
- Develop sport events and models that can translate easily to different contexts.
- Mobilize & market events with the necessary promotional material .
- Support the different sports initiatives & programs, and their respective activities
- This is a support-raising position. All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Marketing experience helpful.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.