Operation Mobilisation's role in the Church is to mobilise people to share the knowledge of Jesus and His love with every generation in every nation. OM pioneers and leads initiatives to redeem lives, rebuild communities and restore hope in over 110 countries.
We want to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least-reached.
- Knowing and glorifying God: We are learning to be worshippers, developing intimacy with God, being Christ-centered and constantly giving God the glory.
- Living in submission to God's Word: We submit to the Word of God in establishing our priorities, making decisions, resolving conflicts and determining how to conduct our life and ministry.
- Being people of grace and integrity: Our relationships and attitudes are characterized by graciousness and integrity. We are true to our word but patient when others are inconsistent.
- Serving sacrificially: We accept sacrifice as fundamental to Christ-like ministry and, therefore, are not surprised when following the Servant King involves suffering, dishonor, financial struggles and personal discomfort.
- Loving and valuing people: The value of the individual motivates us both in evangelism and the care of our co-workers. The Great Commandment provides the foundation for the Great Commission.
- Reflecting the diversity of the body of Christ: In today’s world we enhance our effectiveness as we work together with evangelical Christians from a variety of theological, national and racial backgrounds.
- Evangelizing the world: As a fellowship we evaluate our opportunities by how they contribute to world evangelism.
- Global intercession: Prayer for the world is a central part of our personal and team life. And wherever we go, we seek to help God’s people intercede for the nations more effectively.
- Esteeming the Church: Genuine partnership with local churches in the sending countries and in the target ministry fields is of prime importance.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments in their original texts, are fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, and are the final authority for the Church.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His present mediatorial work in heaven.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and comforts all believers.
- We believe that man was originally created sinless. Tempted by Satan, man fell and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God.
- We believe that man is saved through repentance and faith in the finished work of Christ. Justification is through grace alone.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ composed of all true believers. The present work of the Church is the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints and the evangelisation of the world.
- We believe in the personal and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious Kingdom.