Do you have a heart for fundraising for God's Kingdom? Fundraising is critical to ensure that our ministries are well resourced and our personnel fulfil their roles to their best capacity. We are a catalyst for seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached and we need someone to oversee our financial development strategy, manage staff and coordinate with our partners. Join us and use your gifting in financial development as a ministry in our context of integral mission.
Responsibilities: (For more details, ask for job description).
- Develop a comprehensive Financial Development strategy.
- Determine fundraising priorities.
- Manage donor relationships and reporting.
- Engage in fundraising and presenting the work of Operation Mercy to financial stakeholders. Requirements:
- Experience in fundraising and financial development at a strategic level
- Knowledge of OM or other international financial development networks within the aid sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
- Self-motivated, team player
- Able to develop and maintain a prayer and financial support base for your ministry; our ministries are mostly self-supported