Oversee our short and long-term inquiries. Oversee our People Care team. Assist long-term applicants through the joining process. Assist with our field orientation program, Global Missions Orientation (GMO). Oversee/update our Caribbean Handbook and policies our staff need to read and sign-off on. Work with our two personnel data systems, D365 and Open Petra.
- OM guiding values internalized
- High attention to detail and commitment to timely communication
- High level of responsibility, owning the processes and confident in making decisions
- Able to give sufficient time to fulfill the role as dictated by the size and setting of the field
- Must have administrative ability
- Must be willing to work independently and diligently
- Understanding of the structure and function of the field as a virtual team
- Able to communicate, written and spoken, in English
b. Technical competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient* in the use of software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management (Open Petra, Caleb, and D365) * Further training will be provided as appropriate
c. Core competencies Takes initiative, cares about people, wants to see people connect with world missions
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.