Help us present Logos Hope to the world! Working on board this unique ship, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a creative team that brings the stories of the Ship Ministry to life through writing and design, photos and video, media relations and more as you travel from port to port.
- A creative yet flexible individual with proven small team management experience.
- Marketing and communications relevant training and experience preferred.
- Able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form, with Spanish language ability a benefit.
- A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while on board.
Working on board Logos Hope, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing the onboard communications team and activities, budget and resources.
- Ensuring the timely and suitable provision of resources:
o to facilitate the onboard ministry of Logos Hope
o to facilitate a positive image of Logos Hope in each port of call
o to facilitate the international communication of the ministry of Logos Hope
- Assisting in development of new communication concepts and further development of strategy for areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining the proper use of the ship brand, communications resources and policies within the ministry of Logos Hope.