Across OM, we have a strong need for individuals gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure that outreaches, meetings and programmes operate with efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes how God has wired you, consider here how you can use your administrative gifts to see more vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
- day to day practical running of the OM office.
- assisting with record keeping and regular updating of personnel information.
- ensuring office supplies are controlled and restocked when necessary
- ensuring hospitality is provided for visitors.
- assisting the Field leader and assistant team leader with day-to-day administrative duties.
We need people who:
- Have administrative skills and ability to handle standard IT applications (Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Are flexible and able to work as part of a team.