ust outside Brussels, in a town called Zaventem, OM has an internationally used conference facility called ZavCentre. ZavCentre provides up to a full board stay for missionaries traveling through, OM groups' meetings, local Christians and others. Our center has around 70 beds and 5 small and large meeting rooms. Besides the conference center, OM wants to help the local church in reaching their purpose for Christ.
Hospitality Manager manages and coordinates all the different tasks in the guest house conference centre. Their role is to define the commercial and management strategy of the establishment in line with profit targets, the quality charter and hygiene and safety norms.
Hospitality Manager will organize the daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising our staff members and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
Set room prices, keep track of budgets and interview staff.
They also monitor overall customer comfort pertaining to rooms, dining experiences, recreation facilities, security and maintenance.
• Organize and coordinate people and operations
• Supervise and oversee staff members
• Check supplies and equipment quantity and quality
• Manage budgets and approve expenditures
• Develop and communicate standard operating procedures
• Establish standards for customer service
• Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guidelines
• Keep and update relevant documents and records
• Handle customer complaints when necessary
• Assist in pricing products or services
• Flexible working hours.
• Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Customer service skills to address concerns from customers.
• A servant-heart and willingness to work practically to serve mission workers.
• Knowledge of English.
• Driver's license is a plus.
• Flexible, friendly, open character.
• Previous housekeeping experience is not necessary.
• Preferably a EU-citizen, due to visa requirements.
Part Time (20 hours per week) – this position can be done parallel to another ministry