Be at the centre of an Afghan ministry worldwide serving in Communications!
Are you passionate about sharing stories and making connections? Do you already have cross-cultural ministry experience? This position could be for you!
Key Result Areas
1. Communications Coordinator - Ensure that the story of our ministry - and our needs for prayer, personnel and provision - are known in churches and Christian networks
2. Donor Relations - Relate and report our ministry news in different ways to different supporting organisations, churches and individuals
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Should have 5 years of cross-cultural ministry experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
• Excellent administrative skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
• Team player, interested in other cultures, confident, takes initiative, cares about people, communication skills – writing and oral.