Are you passionate about evangelism and don't mind doing some work behind the scenes? Our Campaigns Team is looking for organisers and leaders who feel called to break down barriers for the global church to come and share the good news of Jesus with people in Belgium.
• Proficiency in English is required. Dedication to learn French and/or Dutch is a must.
- Strong organisation, communication, and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness welcome and assist groups and /or train groups and individuals.
- Passion for the global church to be a part of what God is doing in Belgium.
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and abroad for up to two weeks at a time.
- Be based within commuting distance to Zaventem.
- Minimum 2-year commitment.
- Office experience, previous missions experience, and driver's license are preferable, but not required.
- Preferably an EU-citizen due to visa requirements.