International Internal Communications is a small but mighty division of Global Brand Management, working across all fields and divisions in OM globally. We exist to enable OM to communicate effectively with itself and enable each OMer to feel a part of the bigger story of what OM is doing in God’s grand plan.
International Internal Communications Manager is an opportunity for an energetic, organised and passionate people person. With a background in either marketing or communications and the ability to manage multiple projects with a toolbox of skills, this role provides an exciting chance to affect change in the way OM talks to itself.
Reporting to the Internal Communications Director, the internal communications manager will help:
- Manage monthly e-newsletters to all OMers plus analytics to report on their effectiveness
- Produce reports and presentations for the Global Leadership Team (GLT)
- Work with a graphic designer and copywriter on the production of e-newsletters, reports and presentations
- Have a good understanding of the OM family of fields, projects and ministries and be able to give advice on best internal communications practice to a variety of stakeholders
- Together with the MSM network to be able to advise on best communications (eg how do fields in Africa best communicate, what tools do they use, what ministries are active etc)
- Project manage the implementation and roll-out of an Internal News & Prayer App including content planning, guidelines for editors and troubleshooting
- Oversee and moderate the use of email distribution lists (eg all.prayer, all.news)
Skills and Attributes required include:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Managing time effectively
- Good command of the English language both verbally and written
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Word and Excel with ease and excellence
- Fluent in a second language (desirable but optional)
- Minimal; possibly one week away per year
This position can be based from home or an OM office in most locations.