Do you have a passion for cities, the plethora of openings for the Gospel; a calling to London? Do you have skills to reach the least reached? Can you help immigrants learn English? Can you organise outreach to the marginalised, working alongside secular partners? Or manage a hall for community outreach? Are you equipped to fulfil this portfolio role? You would be working with local churches and other partners to help vibrant communities be formed among the least reached in London.
- A desire to use your skills for the Gospel
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good level of English
- Has experience working alongside international cross cultural teams.
- Enjoys meeting the needs of others with a servant heart
- Loves people and prays for them