If you would love the challenge of bringing clarity to a growing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
The Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part in this will be to ensure this alliance of artists is provided with a clear, consistent structure in which to thrive.
This is a remote-location job.
Work from virtually anywhere!
About 20 hrs/week.
Ensure all Inspiro staff and Connected Artists are provided with the clarity and training to thrive in their roles.
Key Result Area 1:
Clarity & Consistency in
• job descriptions, appraisals, vacation time, etc. for artists and other personnel and
• memorandums of understanding with partnering ministries.
Key Result Area 2:
Training such that
• training needs are identified for all artists and other staff and
• identified trainings are made available to all artists and other staff.
Key Result Area 3:
Transitions such that
• all applicants to long-term opportunities are guided to appropriate opportunities within the Inspiro Arts Alliance,
• Inspiro staff are transitioned smoothly: from on-boarding to being embedded within other ministries to off-boarding.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365’s suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams;
• Highly organized, with an eye for detail, and ability to understand OM International policies and synthesize them for Inspiro’s application;
• Able to communicate effectively with others whether face-to-face, virtually or in writing;
• Excelling in administration.
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.