Are you young or young at heart and love to live and work within a community?
AIDSHope is in need of team members with a variety of practical skills and a passion for ministering. These ministries include outreach to those using drugs, after-school programme (primary school), youth discipleship.
- have a love and compassion for children.
- be a team player.
- have a good command of the English language.
- be willing to be involved with all facets of AIDSHope ministries.
- be open to learn, to change and to be culturally sensitive.
As a member of the AIDSHope team, we will need you to help with areas in the ministry such as youth discipleship, reaching out to those using drugs and working with the 30 children who come to our after school program Monday through Thursday.
The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions' courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support in partnerships from friends, family and churches.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.