Artist Connect Manager for Inspiro Arts Alliance
If you love connecting people and want to play a key part in growing a flourishing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
Inspiro Arts Alliance encourages and supports artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part will be to ensure our alliance of artists is a beautiful, inspiring, connected community. You will also oversee our in-house team of artist-mentors so they thrive in their respective ministries.
- Ensure the thriving of Inspiro's alliance of artists through logistics and communication.
- Encourage and empower the work of the Artist Mentors.
_____Key Result Areas
- Leadership of Artist Mentors
- Alliance Administration
- Alliance Community Development
- Effective whether face-to-face or virtually.
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong written communication skills
- Aware of the communication differences between cultures and strive to learn more.
- Can learn new management processes and software quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365's suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Joy in coordination and communication.
- Enjoy engaging and networking, including virtually.
- An eye for systems that help connect, develop and empower people.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Love seeing people – especially artists – thrive on mission and collaborate.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.