Manage and oversee finances for field
Overview: The Finance Director is a vital role in facilitating Caribbean missionaries being sent to serve amongst the least reached or in the Caribbean team. The Financer Director also ensures that local offices are operationally healthy. The Caribbean Field is comprised of five entities, reporting in their local currencies and/or USD. The responsibilities of the Finance Director are Accounting & Supervision primarily in donation accounting, Reporting & Financial Statements Preparation, Budgeting, Departmental Leadership & Communication.
Team Profile: Be a part of a team that is passionate about mobilizing the Caribbean Church and sending Caribbean's out to serve amongst the least reached. The Caribbean team is encouraging Caribbean's from all 28 island nations to join the ministry work of OM cross-culturally and in the Caribbean. This team is diverse, with various cultures represented from the Caribbean and the world. Responsibilities:
- Accounting and Supervision Providing monitoring and management of all financial transactions and related functions within OM Caribbean.
- Reporting and Financial Statements Preparation Preparation of necessary financial statements for Caribbean leadership.
- Budgeting Oversight of budgets created by regional and country leaders for amalgamation into one simple and cohesive budget.
- Departmental Leadership & Communication Communicating, inspiring and empowering others for a stronger team and ministry.
Hours and Location: Part-time, 20 hours per week or 60-80 hours per month. Some weeks are more active than others. This role is always remote because of the nature of our field. This person may live in one of the countries of the Caribbean or at their present location.
Personal Support: A financial support base will need to be raised.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.