As an Identity Management Engineer your key function will be the successful planning and execution of OM's Identity management strategy through the successful planning, deployment operationalisation and support of Identity management systems and services. You will use the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) solution to implement required functionality, policies and processes across a global and complex environment.
Would need to work where at least 2-3 hrs overlap with Europe is possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As an expert in Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory) take responsibility for ensuring the full user management lifecycle (create, modify, suspend, remove, etc.) is executed reliably and based on defined security policies and principles.
- Run operations of the Identity Management infrastructure and support problem solving for directories, applications and other solutions
- Integration of MIM Sync Service into a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server) and in other cases custom development of management agents.
- Design MIM Portal workflows, MPR's, sets etc. for user account management across field and ministry functions
Requirements & Skills
- Microsoft Identity Manager training/certification
- 2 - 3 years of solid hands-on experience in Identity management systems and services (Active Directory, identity management solutions)
- Design, Installation, Deployment of MIM
- MIM Portal customization
- Migration of configuration between test and production MIM environments
- SQL Server 2016 / Azure SQL
- C# & PowerShell for development of management agents
- Web services/ XML / XPath
- Integration with external systems using REST API, GraphQL, Dataflex (CDS), SQL
- Knowledge of Office 365 integration and provisioning including Azure AD and Azure AD Connect
- Good understanding of Exchange
This is a non-salaried position and will require raising financial support.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.