1 Aug 2023
MediaWorks is looking for a team member to join the media strategy department. This role involves supporting ministry teams in strategic use of contextualized media among least-reached people groups.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
We are looking for a team member to expand the capacity of our media strategy department.
Your role is to:
- Work closely with local teams from around the globe to create an environment of discovery which sharpens their strategy in engaging with the least reached.
- Identify needs and propose possible media projects.
- Train, equip and guide the local team to apply their strategy while using, creating, and delivering media that captures people's attention and communicates effectively.
- Promote the sharing of media, information, tools and resources to further growth through networking and collaboration with other Kingdom-minded organisations.
- Promote MediaWorks services
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, vision, structures, and statement of faith (https://www.om.org/mediaworks/en/content/about-om) and MediaWorks vision (https://www.om.org/mediaworks/en/content/about-mediaworks)
- Good command of English.
- Appropriate people skills to come alongside partners, understand their media needs and circumstances and encourage their own contextualized media strategy development.
- Ability to work effectively within the Microsoft SharePoint/Teams/Office environment.
- A team player with good cross-cultural awareness and experience.
- Ability to present clearly and confidently and listen to feedback.
- Ability to write reports and articles for internal and external use.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
It is possible to work remotely or in our office in Austria. Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.